The Regional Associate is responsible for contacting and profiling new and existing Investment Advisor Representatives (IARs) within a specific geographic territory. Responsible for all meeting planning and scheduling for the Regional Director whether in-person or via WebEx in a defined territory.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Contact IARs through, but not limited to daily phone calls and emails to introduce WBI and its products.
• CRM utilization and management
– Identify potential sales opportunities.
– Generate call lists for a defined territory
– Continuously track and monitor all calls, emails
• Profile and educate the prospective and/or current IAR. Match WBI products with advisor needs/wants.
• Effectively and consistently tell the WBI story with passion and conviction.
• Prospecting financial advisors to continuously establish new producers for the territory and WBI.
• Partner with the Regional Director on the execution of a specific territory plan. Manage the
• Responsible for scheduling all WebEx’s and in-person meetings for Regional Director.
• Leverage technology to further partner with advisors in the form of WebEx’s and conference calls.
• Work towards achieving or surpassing quarterly sales goals.
• Maintain existing advisor relationships by contacting all existing advisors on a monthly basis, and identify new opportunities.
• Provide value-added information and excellent client service with existing advisors in order to build the relationship.
• Utilize marketing materials to facilitate the WBI message and continued education.
• Collaboration with all levels within the team and working with other teams
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree
• 2-3 years of sales experience, strong drive and self-motivated
• Series 7, Series 66, or both Series 63 and Series 65
• Strong telephonic skills and etiquette
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly motivated, tenacious hardworking
• Experience using a CRM system
• Effectively listen and establish relationships with financial advisors
• Organizational skills and time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong team building skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office