At WBI, we offer challenging and dynamic career opportunities in a team-focused and collaborative environment. Explore our opportunities below.
There are currently no job openings at this time.
WBI Investments, Inc. (“Company”) fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal and State employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws. To the extent required by applicable law, The Company maintains a smoke-free workplace.
WBI is a company of values, commitment, and loyalty to our employees, clients, and our community.
We develop advisory relationships, providing value-added advice and management to clients which will enable them to achieve their goals.
- We are fiduciaries. Our clients’ interests come first.
- We take what we do for our clients seriously, because they cannot afford to have us make mistakes.
- We add value to each client situation significantly greater than the cost to retain us.
- We strive to be leaders, the best in our field.
- We are aggressive — we are doers — we work hard.
- We believe in teamwork and are committed to each other.
- We need to attract and retain talented people.
- We need to grow and earn a responsible profit to ensure corporate continuity, so as to keep our advisory commitment to our clients, and to provide opportunity for our employees.
- We run our business; we do not let our business run us.
- We believe that the key to success is balance, always placing God first, family second, and work third.
At WBI, we are committed to offering our employees a comprehensive benefits program.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Health Advocate
- 401K Plan
- Health Savings Account Offering (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Rest and Relaxation
- Giving Back
- Employee Discount Offerings
- Voluntary Benefits available such as pet insurance, legal services, auto and home insurance.
- Professional Skills
- Training and Development Program
- Company Events
WBI Gives Back
At WBI, we are committed to giving back to our community and take pride in our employees’ volunteerism. The mission of WBI Gives Back is to support local, nonprofit community organizations, in-kind services, and volunteer initiatives. We aim to support initiatives focused on hunger, children, and the armed forces.
WBI in the News
WBI’s unique and insightful thought leadership content is frequently published in media outlets such as ThinkAdvisor and Financial Advisor IQ’s ThinkTank. Our content was rated in the most popular of 2017 by WealthManagement.com and ThinkTank. Our CEO and President have frequented top news channels such as CNBC and Fox Business.
Check out all of our print and TV highlights on our Insights Website.
WBI President Matt Schreiber hosts Bull|Bear Radio with co-host Don Schreiber, Jr., a weekly podcast bringing the fun back to finance that keeps you on top of the markets. Subscribe Now!
Follow Us on Social Media
About Red Bank, New Jersey
Red Bank is located on the beautiful Navesink River at exit 109 off the Garden State Parkway, just 50 miles from New York City and 6 miles to the beach. Home to historic landmarks and